Welcome to Wholly Revived!
Here at Wholly Revived, Autoimmunity and food allergies don’t get in the way of healthy, delicious, satisfying food and there is life beyond your food sensitivities! No one should ever be deprived of enjoying family favorite recipes because there is always a way to make simple swaps so that way you can recreate some of your favorites and expand your palate to try different flavors and foods.
My mission is to change the way the world sees and eats through an allergy-friendly life.
I specialize in recipes that are focused on dietary restrictions I love creating recipes that you can be successful with in your own kitchen. Every single recipe that you find on Wholly Revived is simple enough for the home cook but delicious enough that you will want to make them again and again.
All recipes on Wholly Revived are: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, AIP (Autoimmune Paleo), Soy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Nightshade Friendly, and Lectin Free.
Who am I? I am Val and I am so excited that you stumbled upon Wholly Revived. On Wholly Revived, you will find the best Paleo, AIP (Autoimmune Paleo), and allergy-friendly recipes, helpful tips, and advice for navigating autoimmune struggles and food allergies.
Fun Facts About Me
- I am the founder, Health Coach, Natural Health Consultant, and recipe developer at Wholly Revived.
- I received my Health Coach certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- I was diagnosed with an Autoimmune condition almost 2 years ago and have been living a Paleo lifestyle since my diagnosis. I recently went fully AIP (Autoimmune Paleo) because that is what my body seems to like.
- I started Wholly Revived in November 2019 because I LOVE reading food blogs and I also wanted a space where I could share my Paleo, AIP, allergy-friendly recipes, knowledge, and overall passion for health & cooking.
- Some of my favorite things are dark chocolate, Essential Oils, Instant Pot recipes, fuzzy socks, getting lost in a good book, listening to Podcasts, and watching Hallmark during the holidays.
- I am a hardcore introvert, but I do love public speaking & teaching cooking classes.
- When I’m not experimenting in the kitchen, you can find me staying active by doing yoga, going for walks, training my dog, Asher, or spending time with my husband.
I could share so much more but I will stop there! I am excited you are here. I hope that you will pull up a chair, grab your favorite cup of tea and follow along as I show you that there is life beyond food sensitivities!
Let’s Get Social
Be sure to follow Wholly Revived on Social Media!
I love it when my readers reach out to me via email at email@example.com.
Never hesitate to reach out and contact me. I love answering your questions and connecting with you!
You can also sign up to receive new recipes via email.