Thank you for your interest in Guest Posting for Wholly Revived. Please read the guidelines below and fill out the form to get started.
This is a great opportunity for real food, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, or Natural/Holistic Health blogs to get more exposure or reach a new audience. I will share your guest post with a mention to your blog on my social media channels. You can also link to your ebook(s) or products.
Guest Post Eligibility
In order to be eligible to guest post on Wholly Revived you must be a blogger or writer. I do not accept guest posts just for backlinks from companies or services who want free exposure for their product. I do work with brands for sponsored posts. Please check out my Work With Me page for further details.
You must write well in fluent English on a subject that fits with Wholly Revived.
For recipes, you must have 2 or more pics that you have taken of your recipe.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Having high quality content on my blog is important to me. Each blog post should be interesting and also fit with the overall mission of Wholly Revived.
I accept posts on any of the following topics.
- Healthy & Wholesome Recipes (which includes Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Whole30, Allergy Friendly, Diabetic Friendly, Clean Eating)
- Holistic Health & Wellness
- Anxiety/Self Care/Coping Skills
- Self Improvement
- Christian Faith
Due to different monthly themes, what is on my editorial calendar, and depending on the topic of your choosing, scheduling may vary and is not first come, first serve. I currently only feature up to 2 guest bloggers on my blog each month.
Submit for Guest Post Approval
Please use the form provided below to provide a list of 1-5 topics that you would like to write about, and I will let you know the date I will need your post by.
Once you are approved, please follow the submission guidelines below.
Each guest post should include:
- A post that is at least 150 words and written in Google Docs
- A keyword phrase that is repeated at least 3 times throughout the article
- If you are submitting a recipe, then the recipe must have 2 well composed photos to represent the recipe (please attach to email, do not embed in the post)
- If you are including a PDF or other content downloads within the post, please provide a sample to me beforehand
- You may include up to 3 links within the post back to your blog’s content (i.e. old blog posts on similar topics). Links to other outside high quality and/or reputable sources are acceptable and encouraged
- Your headshot/profile picture (attached to the email, not in your post)
- Your blog’s URL
- Any social media channels you wish to promote
- A 1 paragraph bio
At some point before the post goes lives you will receive a link to where it will be posted. I take good care of all the guests on my blog and I promote your articles/posts that you share here just as I would my own posts. Promotion on your end is very much appreciated!
Lastly I would love to share a recipe or two on your blog too, so if you are interested in guest blogging both ways, then please specify when you fill out the form below.
Other Forms of Collaboration
If you are interested in working with me or collaborating in other ways, such as through recipe development, freelance writing, giveaways & product reviews, sponsored posts, or brand product ambassador, then let’s talk! Please click here to learn more about how we can work together. Please fill out the form below so we can discuss opportunities. Keep in mind that I only endorse/review products that I try and that I believe will benefit Wholly Revived.